Well, at this point I am obese and really need to get back into shape. Yes, for aesthetic reasons (how pathetic is it that I don't want any pictures of me taken with my two children because I know I hate how I will look on them!), but also because I want to be fit and fun again. Self-hate doesn't exactly make you a fun person to be around!
So what do I enjoy?
- hiking (when I am fit enough to get up a hill!)
- yoga (when extra fat doesn't keep me from reaching even the most basic positions)
- spending time with my children and my partner
- reading (possible at any weight ... :->)
- my job (I am a teacher/university researcher)